Friday, March 28, 2008

Nipple Rings Cause Airport Security Issue

A Texas woman who said she was forced to remove a nipple ring with pliers in order to board an airplane called Thursday for an apology by federal security agents and a civil rights investigation.

Read full story...


Now how in the hell does a nipple ring pose a threat to flight security? A nipple ring is NOT going to explode the airplane. Unless, of course, her nipples rings were cleverly disguised grenade pins.

Coincidentally, I fly to Costa Rica tommorrow morning.

3 comments:

Aja said...

That's just crazy...Dag man, you can't take anything on the airplane anymore...not being able to have nipple piercings takes all the fun out of that fun piercing twisting session I had planned with a random passenger sitting next to me on my next flight...just fucking great...what ever will I do now???...

Anonymous said...

Understand the need for intense airplane security but that mess is just...stupid. Like, what if you have a clit ring, then what?

Anonymous said...

Hey Roxy, it's Ruth. I just found your blog :) Seems like this should be entertaining when it's late and I'm not doing homework...

Goodnight!