Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

This year I... (in no particular order)

Turned 26.
Got a new tattoo on my wrist.
Rocked a faux hawk.
Dyed my hair purple.
Got dumped.
Had my heart broken in the worst way.
Had my palm read and was told I had a love curse.
Lost my job.
Was homeless.
Hit rock bottom.
Moved back in with my parents.
Bonded with my mother like never before.
Lived in DC part time.
Made the most of being funemployed.
Saw my first broadway musical.
Saw one of my favorite bands in concert (Incubus).
Witnessed a Brady to Moss pass completion in FedEx field.
Reunited with my extended family for the first time since I was 3.
Traveled the Philippines for 3 weeks.
Dove 12 meters into the coral reefs of the Pacific Ocean.
Ascended and peeked into the crater of a volcano.
Attended a wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Watched fireworks over the Niagara Falls, Canada.
Experienced Chicago for the first time.
Visited Philly 3 times.
Relaunched my design portfolio.
Landed a dream job in California.
Entered a limbo contest and won first place.
Got my driver's license for the first time.
Converted to a smartphone for the first time.
Modeled for a hair and fashion show.
Partied my ass off.
Had a memorable summer.
Shifted social circles.
Met some great people.

In 2010 I am...

Starting over in Calfornia.
Going to miss everyone.

1 comment:

Northern Paladin said...

The good and the bad. Congratulations on your dream job! May your California experience, much like California weather patterns, be generally superior all around.